CEDRD Prep Class - Now Open Year-Round!
Registration is now on a rolling basis, so you can join at any time.
Scroll down for all the details.
Note July 30, 2018 ***Please note that the structure of the CEDRD Prep Class has been updated to meet iaedp's updated requirements for CEDRD. These changes are indicated below.***
Jessica Setnick's CEDRD Prep Class includes:
· 16 individual supervision sessions, once a month for 16 months. Each session is scheduled for one hour and can be by phone, video chat, or in person if you and Jessica are in the same location. These calls are one-on-one with you and Jessica, and the topics will range based on the iaedp requirements and your specific practice and patient topics.
**Meets CEDRD requirement of 75% of 21 hours: individual supervision with a certified supervisor***
· Additional time with Jessica on an as-needed basis, in situations of urgency.
· 5 quarterly group supervision calls, each one hour, with all of Jessica's supervisees.
***Meets CEDRD requirement of 25% of 21 hours: group supervision with a certified supervisor***
· Eating Disorders Boot Camp and Advanced Eating Disorders Boot Camp Home Study Courses
***Meets CEDRD requirement for 18 continuing education hours in Body Image, Weight & Food Issues; Counseling/Psychotherapy; and Abnormal Psychology & Addictions.***
· The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Pocket Guide to Eating Disorders and The Eating Disorders Clinical Pocket Guide
***Supplemental reading for iaedp Certification Core Courses***
· 50 CDR-Approved Continuing Education hours - 21 hours from individual and group supervision (Jessica is a CDR Pre-Approved Continuing Education Provider), 23 hours for completing Eating Disorders Boot Camp and Advanced Eating Disorders Boot Camp, and 5 hours for reading The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Pocket Guide to Eating Disorders and completing the self-test.
***This is in addition to the 75 CEU hours received after successful completion of the CEDRD exam.***
· Contact with other members of the group if desired. Previous Prep Class members have shared the cost of iaedp required reading materials, roomed together at the iaedp Symposium, shared handouts and resources, and even assisted with relocation and new jobs.
· Personal assistance completing your CEDRD application, including the decision to take the required core courses in person or online, selection of your references, choosing the ideal patient for your required case study, and (of course!) encouragement toward the finish line.
Additionally, Jessica allows CEDRD Prep Class members and former members to attend Eating Disorders Boot Camp: NEXT GENERATION live workshops at no charge.
Registration for Jessica Setnick's CEDRD Prep Class is now on a rolling basis any time during the year. We offer three options for payment - 5 quarterly payments of $900; 15 monthly payments of $300; or payment in full of $4500. Your first payment serves as a deposit and holds your place in the class. We can provide an invoice or complete W-9 paperwork if needed by your employer. Yes! Employers often cover the CEDRD Prep Class as continuing education, professional development, or tuition reimbursement!
Please choose your payment preference below. Celena will then contact you to confirm your enrollment and your individual session dates and times which can begin as soon as you're ready.
All in all Jessica Setnick's CEDRD Prep Class is a fantastic opportunity to be mentored by an icon in our field, grow your confidence and competence as an eating disorder dietitian, and work your way toward iaedp certification*. If you have any questions, please email info@UnderstandingNutrition.com or call Jessica's right hand gal, Celena Caballero, at 214-503-7100.
*Please note that Jessica Setnick's CEDRD Prep Class is not affiliated with iaedp.