2018 CEDRD Certification Prep Class --- Now Open for Registration
A message from Jessica Setnick:
Congratulations on your decision to pursue the Certified Eating Disorder Dietitian credential (CEDRD)! If you have looked into the requirements, you know that you will need 21 hours of supervision with a Certified CEDRD Supervisor to verify your 2500 hours of practice and to sign your paperwork. I am a Certified CEDRD Supervisor and invite you to join the 24 RDs I have mentored all the way to their CEDRD and others who are in the process.
If you would like to join the 2018 CEDRD Prep Class, please see the details below. I look forward to getting to know you throughout the next year!
Jessica Setnick's 2018 CEDRD Prep Class includes:
· 12 individual supervision sessions, either once or twice a month (your choice) throughout the year with Jessica Setnick. Each session is scheduled for 45 minutes and can be by phone, video chat, or in person if you and Jessica are in the same location. You select your preferred call day and time when you register, but any call can be rescheduled as needed.
· 12 monthly group supervision calls, each one hour, with the entire class.
· Personal assistance completing your CEDRD application, including the decision to take the required core courses in person or online, selection of your references, choosing the ideal patient for your required case study, and (of course!) encouragement toward the finish line!
· If you have not already completed them, Eating Disorders Boot Camp and Advanced Eating Disorders Boot Camp Training Workshop CD Sets, which together fulfill the CEDRD requirement for 18 continuing education hours in Body Image, Weight & Food Issues; Counseling/Psychotherapy; and Abnormal Psychology & Addictions.
· A copy of each of Jessica's books: The Second Editions of The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Pocket Guide to Eating Disorders and The Eating Disorders Clinical Pocket Guide;
· Jessica's Nutrition Counseling for Eating Disorders Training DVD, a compilation of videos of Jessica demonstrating her interactions with patients in a variety of situations;
· Jessica's best-selling webinar, Double Your Referrals...without Getting Off the Couch, your ultimate guide to working smarter, not harder, and growing your practice with the resources you already have in your office.
· Over 40 CDR-Approved Continuing Education hours, including 21 hours from participating in individual and group supervision and 23 hours for completing Eating Disorders Boot Camp and Advanced Eating Disorders Boot Camp.
· Contact with other members of the group if desired. Previous class members have split costs for the CEDRD required reading materials, roomed together at the iaedp Symposium, shared handouts and resources, and even assisted with relocation and new jobs.
· Free attendance at any of Jessica's presentations throughout the year that you would like to attend, including live Eating Disorders Boot Camp: NEXT GENERATION workshops, and free recordings of any presentations throughout the year that Jessica makes available for sale.
Pre-registration is now open for Jessica Setnick's 2018 CEDRD Prep Class which will start in January 2018. We offer three options for payment - 4 quarterly payments of $900; 12 monthly payments of $300; or payment in full of $3600. We prefer payment by check but also accept credit card payments if you prefer. Your first payment serves as a deposit and holds your place in the class. We can provide an invoice or complete W-9 paperwork if needed by your employer. Yes! Employers often cover the CEDRD Prep Class as continuing education, professional development, or tuition reimbursement!
Please choose your payment preference below. Celena will then contact you to confirm your enrollment and your individual session dates and times which will begin in January 2018. Group call dates and times for 2018 have not yet been selected.
All in all the CEDRD Prep Class is a fantastic opportunity to be mentored by an icon in our field, grow your confidence and competence as an eating disorder dietitian, and to work your way toward being certified by IAEDP. If you have any questions, please email info@UnderstandingNutrition.com or call Jessica's right hand gal, Celena Caballero, at 214-503-7100.
*Please note that the CEDRD Prep Class is not required to obtain the CEDRD credential and is not directly affiliated with iaedp.